Apart of our literacy programme is going to be researching information about current events and common things we should all know. Please write your answers on a doc or in the back of your homework book.
Here are this week's key questions. Be prepared to share them on Friday with the class.
1. What are the three main languages of New Zealand?
2. What is the Capital City of New Zealand?
3. What two countries are in the Rugby World Cup this weekend?
4. What is the population of people in New Zealand?
5. Which one of these is not one of the new names for the North and South Island?
6. Which of the following words is spelt correctly?
7. What is a baby Kangaroo called?
a. a joey
b. a bobby
c. a cub
d. a calf
8. How many years are in a century?
9. Deciduous trees don't lose their leaves.
True or False
10. What does the word extinct mean?
a. A way out
b. No longer in existence
d. An area that is sealed off